Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nature Nerd Wednesdays

Welcome to Nature Nerd Wednesdays!  By the middle of the workweek, I know that I'm ready for a pick-me-up, for some inspiration -- and for that reason I decided to post a nature photo or quote each Wednesday.  Perusing works of nature writing and photography helps me reconnect with the calming, refreshing, and inspiring effects of nature, which is something we all can benefit from in the middle of a busy, stressful work week!
 
I came across this absolutely stunning video a few days ago and just had to share!  Filmaker Matt Johnson captured the beautiful scenery of Pagosa Springs, CO and the recent encroaching wildfires in breathtaking time-lapse photography.  The beauty and raw power of nature in this video is astounding.

I'm going to let the video do the talking this week... sit back and enjoy! (Be sure to watch the video on full screen!)


No comments:

Post a Comment