Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nature Nerd Wednesdays

Welcome to Nature Nerd Wednesdays!  By the middle of the workweek, I know that I'm ready for a pick-me-up, for some inspiration -- and for that reason I decided to post a nature photo or quote each Wednesday.  Perusing works of nature writing and photography helps me reconnect with the calming, refreshing, and inspiring effects of nature, which is something we all can benefit from in the middle of a busy, stressful work week!

This week, I wanted to share an exhilarating video from the Sierra Club.  This environmental organization occasionally posts "Wilderness Wednesday" videos, which are of much higher quality than what I'm able to produce (see last week's Falls Creek Falls video).  Sit back and enjoy this landscape flyover video featuring green meadows, towering snow-capped mountains, and calm pools that reflect the clear blue sky... peaceful and refreshing!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking us away from our offices/desks/mundane tasks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course... I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's always a nice break for me as well; spending time every week tracking down photos and videos to share on Nature Nerd Wednesdays. :)

      Delete