Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nature Nerd Wednesdays

Welcome to Nature Nerd Wednesdays, your mid-week nature break to reconnect with the calming, refreshing, and inspiring effects of nature. Take a deep breath and enjoy...

Another peaceful forest scene, at Saint Edward State Park. Lainey Piland photo

Life has been hectic lately and I've been lacking the time to get out for my usual hikes and nature rambles, so I've especially been looking forward to preparing this Nature Nerd Wednesday post. This week, I thought another eight-hour nature meditation film from Johnnie Lawson was in order. This especially beautiful film focuses on a dirt path I'd love to be wandering right about now, in a world of melodious birdsong, beds of purple flowers at my feet, illuminated by sunlight filtering through the green leafy canopy stretching overhead.



There's such a sense of tranquility in this scene. If watching through a computer screen brings such a peaceful feeling, I can only imagine that hanging out and filming for eight hours must be a magical experience... how do I sign up for that job?!

Hoping to have plenty of new photos and Wanderings to share with you in the upcoming weeks... stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment