|Chester Morse Lake in the Cedar River Watershed. Lainey Piland photo|
Here we are, already counting down the last few days of 2015... where has the year gone?! Looking back over the past 12 months on the blog brought up fond memories of new places explored, new friends made, adventures and hikes aplenty, and musings on drought, climate change, and our place in nature. Here's a roundup of the top five most-read posts on the blog this year:
1. Conifer Confusion? Learn to identify these PNW trees
2. Deciduous Determinations: Learn to identify these PNW trees
3. Wanderings: Cedar River Watershed
4. Musings: Missing Washington
5. Nature Nerd Wednesdays - Earth Day Edition
Stay tuned to A Day Without Rain for more writing on Pacific Northwest nature and environmental issues. Here's to a shiny new year, and many more adventures in 2016!
You can also follow along on Twitter @LaineyPiland, or on Instagram @a_day_without_rain_blog.