Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nature Nerd Wednesdays

Welcome to Nature Nerd Wednesdays, your mid-week nature break to reconnect with the calming, refreshing, and inspiring effects of nature. Take a deep breath and enjoy...

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander...

Continuing with a tradition I followed last year and the year before, the final Nature Nerd Wednesday post of this year will take a look back at the trails my feet wandered this year. These trails led me to places of exhilaration, inspiration, reflection, and connection with the stunning environment of the Pacific Northwest. These trails took me higher and further than I'd ever been, and left me eager to explore more. Imagine you've got wet socks and a cold nose, and join me in reliving these wanderings:

January

 First Day Hike at Cama Beach State Park




February




March



April



Saint Edward State Park


May





June


 

July





August


 

October


 

November




What a year it has been. I'm beyond grateful to have the opportunity to explore these beautiful places in Western Washington. Thank you to all who wandered with me this year, and for the enduring memories created on the trails: my husband, my sister, my dad and stepmom, and my friends and fellow bloggers in the Alpine Trails Book Club.

Happy New Year! Stay tuned to A Day Without Rain in 2017 for more Nature Nerd Wednesday inspiration, along with the occasional Musings, Wanderings, and Going Green tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment